- In case of electricity extension, never utilise naked cables or conductors.
- Use the correct connectors, plugs and switches at all times.
- Hanging clothing with electricity cables is not a good idea.
- For deep freezers, refrigerators, and televisions, always utilise an automated voltage regulator with a delayed start.
- Always use proper capacitors MCBs (Miniature Circuit Breakers) with air-conditioners.
- Do not touch metallic parts of the washing machine, electric motors and pedestal fans with out removing electricity connections.
- Use proper size fuses at each stage.
Conservation of energy
- Always turn off lights, equipment, and other electrical appliances while they are not in use.
- In place of traditional electric bulbs, use florescent and mercury vapour lamps.
- Use the appropriate capacitor size for fans and motors, as well as inductive loading.